—- Submissions without a digital portfolio and cover letter will not be considered —-
UX/UI Design is the bridge between our customers and our engineering efforts.
The role of UX/UI designer is to turn our complex software system into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use product for our customers.
If you’re willing to expand your skill set, knowledge and experience through working as part of fast-paced, innovative team in the robotics industry, this is the opportunity for you.
- Conduct user research and carry out quantitative and qualitative usability testings to validate features / concepts and continuously improve user experience
- Understand underlying concepts to meet our business requirements and technical feasibilities to reflect them to the final product
- Produce wireframes to communicate with design team and a diverse audience of stakeholders
- Closely communicate with core developers to validate technical feasibilities of design.
- Produce hi-fidelity pixel-perfect mockups for different platforms: portable teach pendant screen and mounted touch screen panel
- Minimum 3 years of experience in related field, including conducting user testing / research and synthesizing the results to reflect them to the design, prototyping and implementation for successful products *This is a UX/UI position, not just a UI / visual designer position. Having understanding of Best User Experience Practices: how to conduct user research and usability testing and having empathy to the user is mandatory*
- Proficiency in UX/UI software such as Adobe Suite, Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma, Principle, InVision, Zeplin, Avocode, Marvel to produce wireframes and hi-fidelity pixel-perfect mockups
- Proven abilities to understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into intuitive design
- Possesses an enterprise / corporate aesthetic and has experience with both a B2B and B2C audience
- Attention to details and solid visual design skills
- Bring deep experience in at least one facet of the 3 facets of design: 1. user research and usability testing 2. information architecture and interaction design or 3. visual design — It’s ok if you’re not an expert in every specialty. We don’t expect you to know everything – we just want you to be curious enough to want to learn —
- Great interpersonal and communication skills in English to partner with internal technical and business teams and solid visual design skills
- Approaches both end users and internal stakeholders with a mind for customer service while respecting business needs
- Ability to take directions and work as a team player with collaborative attitude
- Professional attitude: Motivated without ego and your priority is “doing the right thing” for our business as part of the team
- Business level English
- Interests in B to B Robotics and logistics industry
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with a startup feel
Tatsumi office : 3-8-5 Tatsumi, Koto-ku, Tokyo 135-0053 Japan
8:45～17:45 (Includes 1-hour break)
Flexible depending on the candidate's experience
- Buffet lunch (Free) →Read in Mujin blog.
- High-end coffee machine (Free) →Read in Mujin blog.
- Drinks and Snacks (Free)
- Team dinner subsidy
- Gym facilities in the office
- No dress code (You can dress casually)
- Social Insurance
- Transportation/Commuting Expenses paid
2 full days off guaranteed per week *Holidays follow the company calendar
[*] indicates required field