Senior Technical Recruiter
You will lead the technical recruitment activities to evolve our world-class engineering team to the next level for the further innovation. It will be a hands-on recruiting role to develop and maximize the technical talent pipeline, provide the best candidate experience, improve operation, and enhance Mujin’s brand in the industry.
<Attractive, unique points>
- Recruiting and developing network in world-class engineering community, which is an opportunity you can hardly find
- Building very core part of Mujin, this is a key role for success of Mujin and future social infrastructure
- You will work closely with our founder CTO.
- Career Path: Lead technical recruitment in Mujin and possibly lead a team after proving his/her ability
- Identify and recruit blue-chip engineers from all over the world with creative sourcing techniques
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with world-wide universities and top-notch robotics community
- Communicate with hiring managers to identify the engineering positions and the technical requirements for those jobs
- Work with other TA members to design and operate suitable screening process to thoroughly screen candidates and attract them in
- Train engineering hiring managers for effective interviews and support recruiting operation
- Plan and coordinate recruiting events such as office tour, robot exhibition at conferences, seminars at universities, etc.
- And other related jobs
- 3 years+ technical recruiting experience as an inhouse recruiter or agency recruiter
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience in recruiting process management
- Self-driven working style and strategic planning ability, while keeping supervisor up-to-date on activity status
- English: Business level or above
- Japanese: Business level or above
- Exposure to recruiting robotics, software engineers, or industrial engineers
- Technical background(academic or working experience)
Tatsumi office : 3-8-5 Tatsumi, Koto-ku, Tokyo 135-0053 Japan
8:45～17:45 (Includes 1-hour break)
Flexible depending on the candidate's experience
- Buffet lunch (Free) →Read in Mujin blog.
- High-end coffee machine (Free) →Read in Mujin blog.
- Drinks and Snacks (Free)
- Team dinner subsidy
- Gym facilities in the office
- No dress code (You can dress casually)
- Social Insurance
- Transportation/Commuting Expenses paid
2 full days off guaranteed per week *Holidays follow the company calendar
[*] indicates required field