Robotics System Engineer
As a part of the Robotics System Team among the Mujin Engineering Group, you will be focusing on algorithmic design, development and deployment of the robotics technologies such as motion planning, control and system design.
Many of the members come from an area specialized in robotics whether that be doing the R&D for humanoid robot research, PhD in Robotics at Nanyang Technological University, or doing software engineering at a major American tech company.
- Solve cutting-edge scientific and technical challenges in motion planning, control and system design of industrial robots.
- Design, develop, and test motion planning and control algorithms for industrial robots to execute various tasks such as picking and material handling.
- Design, develop, and test highly concurrent software systems to control industrial robots
- Design, develop, and test real-time communication modules with industrial robot controllers and peripheral devices in C/C++
- Deploy mujin system at customer site
- MSc Degree or higher in computer science, robotics or related fields.
- 3+ years of academic or work experience in robotics
- High proficiency in Python and/or C++
- Excellent knowledge in linear algebra and 3d geometry
- Experience with Linux
- Highly enthusiastic about robotics
- Experience with developing concurrent and hierarchical robotic software systems such as ROS
- Experience with software development in medium to large scale team
- Experience with multi-joint robot hardware
- Advanced Linux user
- Mathematical background such as multibody dynamics, collision checking, search algorithms and optimization
Tatsumi office : 3-8-5 Tatsumi, Koto-ku, Tokyo 135-0053 Japan
8:45～17:45 (Includes 1-hour break)
Flexible depending on the candidate's experience
- Buffet lunch (Free) →Read in Mujin blog.
- High-end coffee machine (Free) →Read in Mujin blog.
- Drinks and Snacks (Free)
- Team dinner subsidy
- Gym facilities in the office
- No dress code (You can dress casually)
- Social Insurance
- Transportation/Commuting Expenses paid
2 full days off guaranteed per week *Holidays follow the company calendar
[*] indicates required field