Robotics System Engineer
As a part of the Robotics System Team, you will be focusing on algorithmic design, development, and deployment of robotics technologies.
- Solve cutting-edge scientific and technical challenges in motion planning, control, and system design of industrial robots.
- Design, develop, and test 1) motion planning and control algorithms for industrial robots to execute various tasks such as picking and material handling; 2) highly concurrent software systems; 3) real-time communication modules with robot controllers and peripheral devices in C/C++.
- Deploy Mujin systems at customer sites.
- Academic background in computer science, robotics, or related fields
- 3+ years of academic or work experience in robotics or software engineering
- Proficiency in Python and/or C++
- Experience using linear algebra and 3D geometry to solve engineering problems
- Experience with Linux
- Highly enthusiastic about robotics
- Experience with developing concurrent and hierarchical robotic software systems such as ROS
- Experience with software development in medium to large scale team
- Experience with multi-joint robot hardware
- Advanced Linux user
- Mathematical background such as multibody dynamics, collision checking, search algorithms and optimization
Tatsumi office: 3-8-5 Tatsumi, Koto-ku, Tokyo, 135-0053 Japan
8:45～17:45 (Includes 1-hour break)
- 2 full days off per a week (Saturday, Sunday)
- Holidays scheduled on the Company’s calendar
- Paid Leaves
- Congratulation/Condolence, Maternity/Childcare, Family Caregiver Leave
Flexible depending on the candidate's experience and skills
[*] indicates required field