DevOps Infrastructure Engineer / Senior Linux Administrator
In this role, you’ll be working in a primary an English speaking team with a large Japanese user base.
- Linux System Administration.
- Git and CI/CD Pipeline Systems Administration.
- Planning, Requirements gather and Architecture of new services.
- Service Life Service Management (Deploy, Maintain, Backup, Recovery, Scale, and Security Hardening).
- Improve, enhance, and secure the development process at Mujin.
- Work on developer requests for managing git (e.g. new features, git corruption handling, repo restore).
- Actively practice ‘Defense in depth’ when managing services at Mujin.
- Review, Audit and strengthen the security of developer workflows and source code protection.
- Work and support the various development teams at Mujin.
- Any jobs related to above
- Proficient in Linux Administration. (Minimum 3-5 years experience)
- Proficient in deploying services using ‘infrastructure as code’ (e.g. Puppet, Ansible, Chef).
- Strong Experience with deploying and scaling services on cloud platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google)
- Practical experience in establishing a CI/CD pipeline using tools such as Teamcity, Jenkins, Gitlab CI, Circle CI, etc..
- Strong conceptual knowledge of virtualization (e.g. kvm, vmware) and storage (e.g. s3, ceph, gluster) technologies.
- Experience in managing Linux operating systems in Enterprise Environments.
- Experience with administrating git repos (Security Control, Access groups, maintenance and patching, corrupt repo recovery).
- Experience with web servers (e.g. Apache, Nginx, Caddy).
- Experience with deploying and scaling Micro Services (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes).
- Primary an English speaking team with a large Japanese user base. (English: High business level, Japanese: Not required
- Experience with implementing, managing and manipulating databases (e.g. Postgres, MySQL).
- Proficient in at least one programming language (e.g. Python, Go, Rust, etc).
- Implementing and maintaining monitoring systems and centralized logging.
Tatsumi office: 3-8-5 Tatsumi, Koto-ku, Tokyo, 135-0053 Japan
8:45～17:45 (Includes 1-hour break)
- 2 full days off per a week (Saturday, Sunday)
- Holidays scheduled on the Company’s calendar
- Paid Leaves
- Congratulation/Condolence, Maternity/Childcare, Family Caregiver Leave
Flexible depending on the candidate's experience and skills
[*] indicates required field