Infrastructure Engineer (Desktop Support Specialist)
Mujin succeeded in utilizing robots in the picking process of logistics and manufacturing, which were considered difficult for robots to enter. With the vision “Industrial robots for everyone” in order to solve the declining population, employees work hard every day, engineers in development and the business side in spreading products across the globe. Due to the rapid expansion of business, we are looking for someone who can handle daily maintenance and technical questions from inside the company in order for them to work on their designated tasks smoothly.
- Support Mujin’s Linux and Windows desktop environments across product engineering, sales engineering, and business operations teams.
- Select and deploy new applications as required to keep Mujin functioning smoothly.
- Secure desktop and laptop environments against threats with both in-campus and remote work in mind.
- Work closely with your Infrastructure team-mates so that they can provide backup support for you and you can provide backup support for them when required.
【Attractive point for the position and the company】
- In a small team with broad responsibilities, ability to make decisions and implement new technologies, reporting line is in Japan and currently no time zone crossing.
- New technology and fast growth AI company
- Work with talented employees from 20 different countries
Career path and be branched out depending on your goals, we’ll help to build a career in networking, system administration, virtualisation, and storage. If you have a strong passion with development then the pathway can cross teams (e.g. backend) and move more into product development.
- At least 2 years operational experience in enterprise desktop provision and support, including participation in change management and incident response.
- Experience with Windows & Linux desktop user support and administration.
- Strong troubleshooting and technical reasoning ability, especially in the face of unusual problems.
- Good interpersonal skills, approachable, patient.
- Strong persistence and desire to find and eliminate root causes.
- English – Business Level (Articulation for technical issues
- Experience with basic server administration and / or cloud services (e.g. Active directory, user groups permissions, linux servers, office 365, google apps, etc.)
- Understand of network fundamentals (dns, ip, vlans, switching, routing)
- Japanese Preferred but not hard requirement
Tatsumi office : 3-8-5 Tatsumi, Koto-ku, Tokyo 135-0053 Japan
8:45～17:45 (Includes 1-hour break)
Flexible depending on the candidate's experience
- Buffet lunch (Free) →Read in Mujin blog.
- High-end coffee machine (Free) →Read in Mujin blog.
- Drinks and Snacks (Free)
- Team dinner subsidy
- Gym facilities in the office
- No dress code (You can dress casually)
- Social Insurance
- Transportation/Commuting Expenses paid
2 full days off guaranteed per week *Holidays follow the company calendar
[*] indicates required field