Hardware System Engineer
- Execute product designs from concept to production including design, prototyping, validation, testing and certification.
- Develop PCB design, schematics and board layout.
- Develop system hardware architecture, requirements and design inputs.
- Document firmware and hardware (schematics & fabrication drawings for custom circuit cards, drawer/rack/system wiring & cabling)
- Develop functional specifications, design verification plans and unit/system test plans
- Perform hardware test & system integration/assembly
- Support product releases to manufacturing and customer deployments
- Collaborate with suppliers and ODM partners
- Electrical Engineering graduates or related major
- 3+ years of experience in electrical, firmware and system level design of embedded systems
- Proficient with Altium or other software for schematic and PCB layout
- Experience with computer hardware, x86 and other embedded processors
- Experience delivering a product from initial design into production
- Strong understanding of design engineering, reliability, prototyping and failure analysis.
- Proficient with PCB layout design and best practices
- Comfortable debugging existing designs
- Business level English
- Experience designing industrial devices, especially industrial PCs
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving EMI/EMS issues
- Proficient with PSPICE
- Experience with FPGA design, PCIe design
- Well understanding of industrial network protocols(e.g. EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT)
- Experience designing, developing and certifying safety related hardware systems
- Experience applying IEC 61508 or ISO 13489 machinery safety standards
Tatsumi office : 3-8-5 Tatsumi, Koto-ku, Tokyo 135-0053 Japan
8:45～17:45 (Includes 1-hour break)
Flexible depending on the candidate's experience
- Buffet lunch (Free) →Read in Mujin blog.
- High-end coffee machine (Free) →Read in Mujin blog.
- Drinks and Snacks (Free)
- Team dinner subsidy
- Gym facilities in the office
- No dress code (You can dress casually)
- Social Insurance
- Transportation/Commuting Expenses paid
2 full days off guaranteed per week *Holidays follow the company calendar
[*] indicates required field