Frontend System Engineer
As part of the Mujin Frontend Team, you will focus on improving the user interface and the user experience and work on translation.The position will allow you to step outside frontend and work on system architecture or backend work of our product as well.
We work in a fast-paced, agile environment, where we constantly collaborate, peer review ideas, and test proposed solutions and therefore, we encourage continuous learning and brainstorming of ideas within the teams. We are focused on solving real-world problems and your contributions are deployed at a very fast pace to empower industrial robots to perform tasks which were previously impossible.
The Frontend Team has highly capable and dedicated engineers who are advanced in the area. We hope to find an addition who is proactive and has the enthusiasm for the work they do to take the work to a higher level!
- Design and implement highly reusable, high performance components for realtime User Interface of Mujin products
- Cooperate with Mujin designers to improve usability and user experience of Mujin products
- Design and implement frontend development pipeline (testing, translation, etc.)
- Occasional business trip to customer site in Japan and abroad
- BSc degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields, or equivalent academic or work experience
- High proficiency in Python
- Ample knowledge linear algebra and computer graphics
- Product development experience with any Desktop/Mobile/Web UI framework
- Familiar with Linux software development and tool chain
- Excellent knowledge in async programming and threading
- Experience in translation pipeline
- Experience in full-stack development
- Fluent in Japanese and English
Tatsumi office : 3-8-5 Tatsumi, Koto-ku, Tokyo 135-0053 Japan
8:45～17:45 (Includes 1-hour break)
Flexible depending on the candidate's experience
- Buffet lunch (Free) →Read in Mujin blog.
- High-end coffee machine (Free) →Read in Mujin blog.
- Drinks and Snacks (Free)
- Team dinner subsidy
- Gym facilities in the office
- No dress code (You can dress casually)
- Social Insurance
- Transportation/Commuting Expenses paid
2 full days off guaranteed per week *Holidays follow the company calendar
[*] indicates required field