Document System Engineer
You will be responsible for building state-of-the-art documentation systems to facilitate the creation of technical documents relating to Mujin controllers, including:
- Standard specifications and operating manuals for Mujin controllers
- SDK, API, PLC signal documentations
Working closely with the co-founder and CTO, you will utilize powerful infrastructure such as distributed build systems, co-located servers and network storages to continuously improve the documentation system. You will get hands-on experience with the cutting-edge robotics technologies and work closely with engineers, project managers and system integrators to collaboratively contribute to technical documents through the documentation system.
- Excellent experience and skills of software development and software testing using C++ or Python on Linux
- Great understanding of software build tools and systems, such as CMake, JHBuild and Makefile
- Proficiency in English communication skill, Japanese not required
- Experience in building internal systems and services for software development
- Experience in experimenting with new technologies, evaluating solutions, and automating workflows
- Experience with automated documentation generation systems, such as: Sphinx, Doxygen and DITA
Tatsumi office : 3-8-5 Tatsumi, Koto-ku, Tokyo 135-0053 Japan
8:45～17:45 (Includes 1-hour break)
Flexible depending on the candidate's experience
- Buffet lunch (Free) →Read in Mujin blog.
- High-end coffee machine (Free) →Read in Mujin blog.
- Drinks and Snacks (Free)
- Team dinner subsidy
- Gym facilities in the office
- No dress code (You can dress casually)
- Social Insurance
- Transportation/Commuting Expenses paid
2 full days off guaranteed per week *Holidays follow the company calendar
[*] indicates required field